Teaching Code in the Classroom Easily
October 13, 2016
We’ve been refining StudioWeb over the last 6yrs, working with many schools and teachers. In fact, StudioWeb has been developed hand-in-hand with teachers, as tens of thousands of students have used it to learn to code.
… That’s a big reason why it is so effective.
You can teach the following popular coding languages with StudioWeb:
• Python (coming January 2017)
StudioWeb’s unique features are:
1. Fun engaging lessons for students.
2. Practically no PD required for teachers who’ve never coded before.
3. Practically no prep – you can get up and running with as little as 30 minutes.
4. Powerful auto generated grades by course, chapter and even down to the lesson.
5. Over 50 projects to assign students and classroom activities.
6. Personal support: if you have any questions, you will be able to speak to me personally throughout the year.
Teachers and students love StudioWeb and so we have a 100% renewal rate. If you want to teach code, it can’t get any easier.
Here is a link to our guided tour videos. They are no longer than 6 minutes each, and will give you an overview of how StudioWeb works.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me directly: stefan (at) Studioweb.com