Teach Web Design in Middle School
September 5, 2016
When it comes to teaching web design and development, the common hurdle we have seen, is that many middle school and high school teachers are beginners themselves. We have solved this problem with StudioWeb.
StudioWeb is loved by teachers and students, because it makes teaching and learning code amazingly easy. It comes with everything a teacher could want:
- assignments and classrooms activities
- auto grading by course, chapters and lessons.
- video based interactive quizzing and code challenges
- easy to use grading rubric for the projects
- open ended lesson plans
- video walk-throughs of the app
… And much more.
Final comments for teachers:
You could be up and running in about 1hr! No prior coding experience required. We’ve been working with schools for 5 years to get StudioWeb to where it is today. StudioWeb is proven.
Check out this video where I interview students and their teacher (totally new to code) about StudioWeb.
Please feel free to contact us if you would like to take a closer look.